SAT scores at more than half of Fulton County high schools are above the state average, according to 2016 test results released today.
Nine of Fulton County’s 17 high schools had combined scores above Georgia’s average of 1459. Northview, Johns Creek and Alpharetta high schools had the highest combined scores in the district.
Those scores are for the “traditional” version of the SAT. Some student took a new version of the SAT. The College Board did not release school or district-level results for the new SAT because of the smaller number of students who took that test version.
Fulton County 2016 SAT results
|1. Northview High School||1810|
|2. Johns Creek High School||1730|
|3. Alpharetta High School||1714|
|4. Chattahoochee High School||1709|
|5. Cambridge High School||1678|
|6. Roswell High School||1654|
|7. Milton High School||1651|
|8. Riverwood International Charter School||1514|
|9. Centennial High School||1482|
|10. North Springs Charter High School||1420|
|11. Independence High School||1333|
|12. Westlake High School||1317|
|13. Langston Hughes High School||1182|
|14. Creekside High School||1143|
|15. Banneker High School||1093|
|16. Tri-Cities High School||1085|
|17. Frank McClarin High School||1018|
Source: Georgia Department of Education.
- Don't see your school? Check The Atlanta Journal-Constitution database for more rankings and information
- These Atlanta schools have the highest SAT scores
- These Cobb County Schools have the highest SAT scores
- These DeKalb County schools have the highest SAT scores
- These Fulton County schools have the highest SAT scores
- These Gwinnett County schools have the highest SAT scores