Applications for Atlanta Braves Foundation grants will be accepted through Aug. 31 for youth-serving organizations that focus on health, education and recreation.
Since its beginning in 1994, the foundation has provided support to thousands of metro Atlanta-based organizations and contributed more than $5.6 million in financial and in-kind assistance to the community.
Through Braves Give, a community outreach platform, the Atlanta Braves Foundation awarded more than $300,000 to local nonprofit organizations last year.
To apply online, visit Braves.com/grants.
The Atlanta Braves also is accepting requests for free tickets for nonprofit organizations.
Organizations may request tickets for multiple games that are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and may choose from the following game dates:
- Monday, Aug. 24 vs. Rockies
- Tuesday, Aug. 25 vs. Rockies
- Wednesday, Aug. 26 vs. Rockies
- Monday, Aug. 31 vs. Marlins
- Tuesday, Sept. 1 vs. Marlins
- Wednesday, Sept. 2 vs. Marlins
- Thursday, Sept. 10 vs. Mets
- Friday, Sept. 11 vs. Mets
- Sunday, Sept. 13 vs. Mets
- Tuesday, Sept. 15 vs. Blue Jays
- Wednesday, Sept. 16 vs. Blue Jays
- Thursday, Sept. 17 vs. Blue Jays
- Friday, Sept. 18 vs. Phillies
- Sunday, Sept. 20 vs. Phillies
- Tuesday, Sept. 29 vs. Nationals
- Wednesday, Sept. 30 vs. Nationals
Organizations that use 90 percent or more of their donated tickets will be entered into a drawing to receive prizes, including autographed Braves memorabilia, an appearance by Homer the mascot or a meet and greet with a Braves player.
To request free tickets, submit requests to braves.com/reachout.
Information: Chase Jubinsky at 404-614-1597 or email email@example.com.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.