The lease agreement contains the same terms as the original agreement executed by both parties in Nov. 2013, and it allows the LCP primary use of the city-owned Wynne-Russell House. LCP offers rentals, tours, and meeting space in the facility and is responsible for utility payments.
Built in 1826, the Wynne-Russell House is an example of “Plantation Plain” architectural style of the upper Piedmont region. The interior floors, walls and fireplaces are original and largely untouched by modern updates. The site also includes a family cemetery.