According to Autoweek, the upcoming schedule is:
• Sunday, May 17 | Darlington 400
• Wednesday, May 20 | Darlington 310
• Sunday, May 24 | Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte
• Wednesday, May 27 | Charlotte 310
• Sunday, May 31 | Martinsville
• Wednesday, June 3 | Bristol
• Sunday, June 7 | Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 Atlanta
• Sunday, June 14 | Miami
The canceling of the Chicago race is an ominous sign for workers at the track in Joliet, Ill. The track staff was hit this week with a second round of layoffs by NASCAR since the pandemic.
Speedway Motorsports, owner and operator of Atlanta Motor Speedway and the Charlotte track hosting races this month, had previously announced plans to lay off 180 employees and furlough 100 more.