Five things we learned about the Hawks on Tuesday:
1. The Hawks did not practice Tuesday after returning from Monday’s dramatic 110-108 victory over the Thunder. They host the Timberwolves Wednesday.
2. Dwight Howard was still listed as questionable with back tightness on the injury report issued by the team Tuesday. Howard missed Monday’s game with the ailment. He said after the game that he does not expect the issue to be a long-term concern.
3. The NBA issued a Last Two Minutes Report on the end of the win over the Thunder and cited two incorrect calls. The report states that Thabo Sefolosha and Kent Bazemore fouled Russell Westbrook in the game’s final sequence.
4. The up-and-down Hawks, at 14-14, are just 1-1/2 games out of third in the Eastern Conference standings.
5. Dennis Schroder has scored in double-figures in 13 consecutive games, setting the longest single-season streak of his career. He is averaging 20.5 points with a.502 field goal percentage during the stretch.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.