Atlanta United’s front office won a league-high seven awards for its work during the 2018 season.
The MLS champs, which led the league in attendance for the second consecutive year, received the following awards:
• Executive of the Year: President Darren Eales, for the second consecutive year
• Ticket Sales
• Public relations
• Digital media
• Operations staff
• Supporter management
• Tim Jameson (group) and Brock Wright (individual) won MLS Salespersons of the Year.
The remaining awards:
• Sporting Executive of the Year: Peter Vermes (Sporting Kansas City)
• Corporate Partnerships Team of the Year: Los Angeles Football Club
• Corporate Partnerships Executive of the Year: Justin Compton (Sporting Kansas City)
• Ticket Sales Executive of the Year: Sean Sittnick (Minnesota United FC)
• Marketing Executive of the Year: Rich Orosco (Los Angeles Football Club)
• Expansion Club Recognition Award: Los Angeles Football Club
• Ticketing Sales Impact Award presented by the National Sales Center: Colorado Rapids (Sales Combine)
• Marketing Team of the Year – New York City FC (24-hour game)
• Marisa Colaiano Community Relations Department of the Year: Chicago Fire
• Business Analytics Team of the Year: Los Angeles Football Club
• Social Media Activation of the Year: LA Galaxy (#Galaxy Social / Malea Emma)
• Digital Content Experience of the Year: Portland Timbers (The Rivalry)
• Equipment Manager of the Year: Chris Maxwell (Houston Dynamo)
• Security Staff of the Year: Seattle Sounders FC
• eMLS Team of the Year: Philadelphia Union
• Team Administrator of the Year: Spencer Childs (Portland Timbers)
• Athletic Training Staff of the Year: Sporting Kansas City
• Academy of the Year: Sporting Kansas City
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.