High school students with their eyes on college will have more than a dozen opportunities to attend information fairs across metro Atlanta.
More than a hundred colleges and universities, mostly from the southeast region, will be represented at Probe College Fairs at high schools, colleges and other sites across Georgia starting this week. Attendance is free. The metro Atlanta fairs are on these dates and at these locations:
- Sept. 4 in south Gwinnett County: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Brookwood High School Cafeteria, 1255 Dogwood Rd., Snellville
- Sept. 6 in DeKalb County: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Georgia State University - Perimeter College, 3251 Panthersville Rd, Decatur
- Sept. 9 in Cobb County: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Marietta High School, 1171 Whitlock Ave. NW, Marietta
- Sept. 9 in Forsyth County: 9 a.m. to noon, Lanier Technical College, 3410 Ronald Reagan Blvd., Cumming
- Sept. 11 in north Gwinnett County: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Infinite Energy Center, 6400 Sugarloaf Pkwy., Duluth
- Sept. 19 in north Fulton County: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Milton High School, 13025 Birmingham Hwy, Milton
- Oct. 8 in Clayton County: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Clayton State University, 2000 Clayton State Blvd., Morrow
- Nov. 4, in south Fulton County: 9 a.m. to noon, Westlake High School, 2400 Union Rd SW, Atlanta
- Nov. 6, in Fayette County: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Sandy Creek High School, 360 Jenkins Rd, Tyrone
- Nov. 8, in the City of Atlanta: 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Atlanta Metropolitan State College student center, 1630 Metropolitan Pkwy SW, Atlanta
A full calendar and more information here.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.