How Gwinnett County’s 2012 tax dollars were spent by Partnership Gwinnett, the economic development arm of the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce:
- Nick Masino, senior vice president: $159,000
- Kellie Brownlow, economic development director: $92,000
- Nicole Wright, economic development project manager: $50,000
- Samir Abdullahi, economic development research associate: $36,000
- Benefits and taxes: $55,485
- Miscellaneous trips, sponsorships, dues, advertising: $95,222
Source: Partnership Gwinnett
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.