The Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office is searching for six suspects with warrants out for their arrest. They include individuals charged with rape, child molestation and armed robbery.
The department released a wanted poster Tuesday afternoon. The suspects wanted are:
• Robert Paul Huff, wanted on two charges of felony probation violation
• Liam Michael Trail, wanted on three charges of child molestation and a charge of aggravated sexual battery
• Gerex Rechard Durden, wanted on one charge of felony probation violation
• Savontae Ephesians Adams, wanted on charges of armed robbery, aggravated assault, felony probation violation “and more”
• Edin Donaldo Morales-Gonzalez, wanted on charges of rape and child molestation
• Andre Darshun Mauldin, wanted on a charge of felony probation violation.
If you know any of the suspects’ whereabouts, contact the sheriff’s office at 770-619-6655.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.