The Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office is searching for six suspects with outstanding warrants for charges including aggravated assault, exploiting or inflicting pain on a disabled or elderly person and kidnapping.
The department regularly releases wanted posters featuring suspects with outstanding warrants. The latest poster was released Monday.
The suspects are:
• Lisa Epps Angelet, wanted on charges of felony probation violation for aggravated assault “and more”
• Kishia Daneen Mitchell, wanted on charges of exploiting or inflicting pain on a disabled or elderly person, illegally owning or operating a personal care home and probation violation
• Marquell Shaikee Archible, wanted on charges of kidnapping and armed robbery
• Christopher Tre Bartley, wanted on charges of harming a law enforcement animal, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, willful obstruction of law enforcement “and more”
• Austin Chandler Hill, wanted on charges of failure to appear on aggravated assault, battery and obstruction of a law enforcement officer
• Luis Angel Martinez, wanted on charges of aggravated assault, simple assault, felony probation violation “and more”
Anyone with information about any of these suspects can call the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office at 770-619-6655.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.