The Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office is searching for six suspects with outstanding warrants for charges including aggravated assault, aggravated child molestation and possession of meth.
The department regularly releases wanted posters featuring suspects with outstanding warrants. The latest poster was released Tuesday.
The suspects are:
• Betty Jean Qunail Lewis, wanted on charges of aggravated assault and criminal damage to property
• Jessie Baza, wanted on charges of probation violation for aggravated assault and possession of meth
• David Flores, wanted on charges of aggravated assault, bail jumping “and more”
• Jedadiah Drew Pounds, wanted on charges of probation violation for aggravated child molestation “and more”
• Matthew James Adams, wanted on four charges of probation violation for aggravated child molestation “and more”
• Christopher Devonte Emery, wanted on charges of probation violation for conspiracy
Anyone with information about any of these suspects can call the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office at 770-619-6655.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.