Two Paulding County teens were burned in a house fire, authorities said.
Both were cooking in the kitchen of a Dallas-area home when a grease fire started, Paulding County fire spokeswoman Mary Ann Phipps said.
Phipps said the fire was contained to the kitchen, and the teens were burned when they tried to remove the burning pot from the stove.
"When the grease flared up, the teens tried to run with it," Phipps said.
The boys, ages 15 and 16, were helicoptered to an Atlanta area hospital where their conditions are unknown.
Return to AJC.com for more information.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.