It’s been a year since the Atlanta Falcons blew a 25-point lead in the Super Bowl. Sorry to open old wounds.
But according to Google, folks living in metro Atlanta are still very interested in the big game, despite the Falcons’ absence in it and it being held more than 1,100 miles away.
The company has compiled data for the top-searched remaining teams from the past week and broken the numbers down by county. For example, out of 3,098 counties in the United States, Fulton County ranks 34th for most searches on the New England Patriots, and 42nd on the Philadelphia Eagles.
Despite what Tom Brady did to the Falcons a year ago, folks in Fulton County are at least more interested in reading about the Patriots than the Eagles this week.
READ | Alpharetta detective fired for taking $4K in bathroom during drug raid
READ | College football's championship game set a few Atlanta records
READ | White Sox invite North Fulton native to spring training
These metro Atlanta counties were more interested in the Patriots. See where they rank for search numbers throughout the country:
• Gwinnett: 137th for Patriots, 140th for Eagles
• Cobb: 109th for Patriots, 121st for Eagles
• Clayton: 371st for Patriots, 401st for Eagles
• Forsyth: 432nd for Patriots, 482nd for Eagles
• Fayette: 468th for Patriots, 523rd for Eagles
• Douglas: 509th for Patriots, 542nd for Eagles
And just three metro Atlanta counties were more interested in the Eagles.
• DeKalb: 105th for Patriots, 114th for Eagles
• Henry: 264th for Eagles, 274th for Patriots
• Cherokee: 394th for Eagles, 402nd for Patriots
See the full map below...
Like North Fulton County News Now on Facebook | Follow on Twitter