The Brookhaven City Council is exptected to vote on including several projects into the Capital Improvement Fund Budget for the Fiscal Year beginning Jan. 1 and ending Dec. 21 at it meeting 7 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 14 at City Hall, 4362 Peachtree Road, Brookhaven, according to the meeting agenda.
- Renovation of the Murphey Candler and Lynwood Park parking lots by Woodwind Construction,
- Brookhaven Heights traffic calming ($106,000),
- Murphey Candler Lake shoreline restoration project by Willow Construction Inc. ($93,000),
- A sidewalk from Windsor Parkway to Inman Drive by DAF Concrete Inc. ($117,300)
- A dog park fence at Brookhaven Park by Marietta Fence Company (not to exceed $25,000)
- and an adventure playground at Briarwood Park.
Design, engineering, permitting and other construction services (not to exceed $250,000) with Lose and Associates is also on the agenda.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.