• Direct title insurance carriers: Businesses involved in initially underwriting insurance policies to protect the owners of real estate against loss.
• Computer and peripheral equipment manufacturing: Businesses involved in manufacturing and/or assembling electronic computers, such as mainframes, personal computers, workstations, laptops, and computer servers. Computer peripheral equipment includes items such as storage devices, printers and monitors.
• Software publishers: Businesses that carry out operations necessary for producing and distributing computer software, such as designing, providing documentation, assisting in installation and providing support services to software purchasers.
• Meat market employees: Retailers of fresh, frozen or cured meats and poultry. This includes delicatessen-type establishments primarily engaged in retailing fresh meat.
• Computer and computer peripheral equipment and software merchant wholesalers: Businesses engaged in the merchant wholesale distribution of computers, computer peripheral equipment, loaded computer boards and/or computer software.
READ | Metro Atlanta man beats out 8 Southern artists to win $25,000 award
READ | Fulton court holds event for parents, children who've survived trauma
• Office equipment merchant wholesalers: Businesses engaged in the merchant wholesale distribution of office machines and related equipment (except computers and computer peripheral equipment).
• Non-Internet publishing industry workers: Businesses engaged in the publishing of newspapers, magazines, other periodicals and books, as well as directory and mailing list and software publishing.
• Special needs transportation workers: Businesses engaged in providing transportation (except to and from school or work) to the infirm, elderly or handicapped.
• General freight trucking, local: General freight establishments handle a wide variety of commodities, generally transported within a metropolitan area that may cross state lines. Generally the trips are same-day return.
• Other concrete product manufacturing workers: Manufacturers of concrete products, except block, brick and pipe.
Like Intown Atlanta News Now on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter
In other news...
WATCH: “It’s Been An Incredible Honor," Officer Makes Emotional Final Call After 25 Years