· Joy Milner, a health science, dual degree nursing major, volunteers at Morehouse School of Medicine’s microbiology, biochemistry and immunology research laboratory and as a peer tutor at Clayton State University.
· Chanara Andrews, an English major, graduated in the top 5 percent of her high school class and volunteers as a Spanish/English tutor and peer counselor. She plans a career as a college professor.
· Jordan Brown, a history major, has completed more than 300 service hours as a volunteer with several nonprofit organizations including the Girl Scouts. She is interested in multiple careers, including being a museum archivist, documentary filmmaker and college professor.
· Karchia Wallace-Warthon, a political science major, plans to attend law school and work in public service. She is a peer leadership assistant at Spelman.
· Jenai Bostic, a biology major, plans to attend medical school with the goal of establishing a dental practice to provide children and their families with affordable services. She is a peer tutor, resident advisor and student ambassador at Spelman.
· Miriam Metze, an English major, has interned with the United Negro College Fund and aims to pursue a career as an attorney in the area of social justice.