Here are five things to know about the Falcons today:
1. Practice. Falcons coach Dan Quinn will meet with the media before practice at 1:30 p.m. The team is set to practice at 2:20 p.m.
2. Julio Jones update. Falcons All-Pro wide receiver Julio Jones was on top of his game in practice on Tuesday. He looks like he’s preparing to play on Saturday.
3. Stadium walk-through. The Falcons are set to visit their new home on Friday. Matt Ryan has already toured the NEW $1.5 billion palace. He knows what the team can expect.
4. Pasztor on hand. Recently signed tackle Austin Pasztor is working his way back from a pectoral injury and won’t play against the Cardinals on Saturday.
5. Freeman update. Falcons running back Devonta Freeman is the final stages of the NFL concussion protocol and could return to the team soon, coach Dan Quinn said Tuesday.
“Freeman is toward the end of the protocol,” Quinn said. “He’s in the hard workout phase and that’s today. Hopefully, we’ll get him back practicing on the field. Not for today, but hopefully, that’s coming up soon.”