Here are five things to know about the Falcons on Wednesday:
1. Practice. The Falcons return to practice at 2:20 p.m. They’ll start putting in the game plan for Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bears.
2. Ryan to speak. Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan will address the media after practice.
3. Manuel to speak. The coordinators, by league rule, are made available to the media once a week. Defensive coordinator Marquand Manuel is to speak on Wednesday.
4. Roster moves. The Falcons filled out their 53-man roster and 11-man practice squad with two moves on Tuesday. To replace linebacker LaRoy Reynolds, who suffered a torn pectoral muscle, the Falcons signed linebacker Jordan Tripp to the roster. They also signed guard Jamil Douglas to the practice squad. Tripp, a journeyman, was drafted by the Dolphins in the fifth round of the 2014 NFL draft out of Montana. He’s played in 34 games and made two starts. In addition to the Dolphins, he’s also played with the Jaguars, Seahawks and Packers. Douglas was drafted by the Dolphins in the fourth round of the 2015 draft. He’s played in 17 games and made six starts are right guard for the Dolphins.
5. Glennon to start. The Bears announced that Mike Glennon will start at quarterback. He has faced the Falcons four times in his career with two starts in Tampa Bay. In those four games, he completed 71.6 percent of his passes (73 of 102) for 683 yards, six touchdowns and not interceptions and a 109.2 passer rating.
ATLANTA FALCONS 2017 EXHIBITION SEASON
GAME FOUR: JAGUARS 13, FALCONS 7
GAME THREE: CARDINALS 24, FALCONS 14Report card: Cardinals 24, Falcons 14
GAME TWO: STEELERS 17, FALCONS 13
GAME ONE: DOLPHINS 23, FALCONS 20
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.