Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 115-99 loss to the Wizards in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinal series Friday:
* John Wall scored a game-high and his career playoff high with 42 points for the Wizards.
* Bradley Beal added 31 points for the Wizards.
* Paul Millsap led the Hawks with 31 points and 10 rebounds.
The Hawks committed 22 turnovers, 15 in the first half.
* Every Hawks player finished with a minus rating.
* John Wall scored 19 of his points in the fourth quarter.
* Dennis Schroder had 26 points and 10 assists, his second straight playoff double-double.
* The Hawks were 9 of 32 from 3-point range, including 2 of 12 in the first half.
* Dwight Howard did not play in the fourth quarter played 16:32 final-period minutes in the series.
“It was too much for us to overcome tonight.” – Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer on 22-point deficit
The offseason officially begins.