Inside the box score and more of the Hawks’ 96-85 win over the Pacers Wednesday night:
* Dwight Howard had 23 points and a season-high 20 rebounds, including 11 offensive boards.
* Paul Millsap had 18 points, 11 rebounds, five assists, four steals and three blocks.
* Mike Muscala finished with 13 points, 10 in the first quarter, including two 3-pointers.
The Hawks held a 48-34 advantage in points in the paint.
* Howard recorded his 61st career 20-rebound game.
* Malcolm Delaney had a team-high plus-26 rating.
* The Hawks have won six of the past eight games against the Pacers.
* The Hawks outrebounded the Pacers 56-37.
* Taurean Prince got playing time with Kyle Korver (rest) out of the lineup and he finished with eight points.
“Not many left over. But it’s fine. We would rather him get it than the other team get it. – Paul Millsap on Dwight Howard’s 20 rebounds.
The Hawks continue a five-game road trip at the Jazz on Friday.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.