This year, it earned the top spot thanks to its A+ “Good for Millinnials” score. It also made an A+ for nightlife and an A for diversity. It scored a C+ for public schools and a C for housing.
According to Niche.com, the median rent in North Druid Hills is $1,204 and the median home value is $311,000.
Overall, North Druid Hills ranked No. 10 on Niche's best suburbs for Millennials in America list, and Vinings wasn't too far behind at No. 16.
Curious about the how other metro Atlanta areas fared? Here are the 10 best Atlanta suburbs for millennials, according to Niche.com:
1. North Druid Hills (DeKalb County)
2. Vinings (Cobb County)
3. Brookhaven (DeKalb County)
4. Smyrna (Cobb County)
5. North Decatur (DeKalb County)
6. Druid Hills (DeKalb County)
7. Sandy Springs (North Fulton)
8. Dunwoody (DeKalb County)
9. Decatur (DeKalb County)
10. Peachtree Corners (Gwinnett County)
» RELATED: An Atlanta millennial's guide to summer