Five things to know Wednesday, March 30:
1. “The governor and his chief of staff made it clear they were not giving any money and the reason was Sen. (Josh) McKoon.” [Greg Bluestein tells you who said that and why]
2. The Atlanta Hawks clinched a ninth-straight postseason berth – the longest current run in the Eastern Conference – without playing Tuesday. [Chris Vivlamore has the story here]
3. Elton John faces a sexual harassment lawsuit file by L.A. police captain. [Jennifer Brett has the details here]
4. What are Atlanta's best large companies to work for? [Find out here]
5. Rain is definitely on its way. When will it arrive? [Get your full Atlanta weather forecast here]
We're celebrating Women's History Month thoughout March. Today, we bring you the story of Michele Caplinger, who has been senior executive director of the Recording Academy, Atlanta Chapter, since 2000.