Five things to know Wednesday, March 30:
1. “The governor and his chief of staff made it clear they were not giving any money and the reason was Sen. (Josh) McKoon.” [Greg Bluestein tells you who said that and why]
2. The Atlanta Hawks clinched a ninth-straight postseason berth – the longest current run in the Eastern Conference – without playing Tuesday. [Chris Vivlamore has the story here]
3. Elton John faces a sexual harassment lawsuit file by L.A. police captain. [Jennifer Brett has the details here]
4. What are Atlanta's best large companies to work for? [Find out here]
5. Rain is definitely on its way. When will it arrive? [Get your full Atlanta weather forecast here]
We're celebrating Women's History Month thoughout March. Today, we bring you the story of Michele Caplinger, who has been senior executive director of the Recording Academy, Atlanta Chapter, since 2000.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.