- 11-year-old home alone with little sister shoots, kills alleged intruder
- Sept. 27: We've waited 3 decades for the moon to do this
- College student resorts to using Barbie Jeep after license is suspended
- Tyler Perry releases tribute video for Bobbi Kristina
- Watch: Guy fails miserably trying to rob MMA fighter
Talk about the surprise of a lifetime.
The self-proclaimed "best corner in the game," Richard Sherman of the Seattle Seahawks, surprised Seattle's first Amazon Prime Now customer, Amber Dunlop, Friday.
Dunlop used the service, which promises delivery within in an hour, to order a Marshawn Lynch jersey.
"Hey, Amber, did you order from ..." Sherman says before Dunlop erupts with a loud cheer.
"Marshawn was gonna come, but he got fined," Sherman jokes.
Credit: Henri Hollis / Henri.Hollis@ajc.com