- What started as a father-daughter dance turned into quite the scene at this girl's quinceañera
- Judge Joe Brown turns himself in to serve jail sentence
- Get $25 in cash or $50 in Starkist tuna as part of settlement
- 4 things to know about the deputy shooting in Houston
- Twins pretend to sleep after hearing mom on the baby monitor
Gap Kids has a new model and who is making headlines as she walks the catwalk.
Kayla Kosmalski is only 9 years old, but she has a big fashion show under her belt. Kayla just walked the catwalk in Miami for the Gap Kids fashion show, WPVI reported.
Kayla has Down syndrome.
But the show wasn't the only big event for Kayla.
She also saw a law passed under her name to allow people with disabilities to establish college savings accounts and she made the dance team for the Delaware 87ers.
About the Author
Credit: Georgia Department of Economic Development
Credit: Jason Getz / Jason.Getz@ajc.com