The committee will hold its first meeting at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 8. It will be held in Conference Room C of the Gwinnett Justice and Administration Center, 75 Langley Drive in Lawrenceville.
The meeting is open to the public.
Committee members were appointed by members of the Board of Commissioners as well as by community groups like the Gwinnett Coalition for Health and Human Services, the Gwinnett Municipal Association and the Gwinnett Young Professionals.
Members are listed below.
- Chairman's Appointment: Laurie McClain
- District 1 Appointment: Linnea Miller
- District 2 Appointment: John Hollon
- District 3 Appointment: Kevin Coyle
- District 4 Appointment: Farooq Mughal
- Gwinnett Coalition for Health & Human Services: Mary Hester
- Gwinnett County Transit System Advisory Board: Letha Kelly
- Gwinnett Municipal Association: Kelly Kelkenberg
- Gwinnett Young Professionals: Jordan Shumate
- Leadership Gwinnett Alumni: Chuck Button