Voters can cast early ballots starting Monday morning across metro Atlanta.
The offices up for grabs are largely municipal -- mayor and city council seats -- but residents in unincorporated areas of DeKalb will vote on a referendum to restructure the ethics board while Fulton voters will choose a new county commissioner.
For more information on where to early vote, and which offices are being decided upon, consult the article below written for your home county. Learn more about Georgia’s new voting system in the video.
- Early voting to begin ahead of November Fulton municipal races
- Early voting starts Oct. 14 in Cobb city elections
- DeKalb County elections 2019: Early voting starts Monday, Oct. 14
- How, where to vote early in 2019 Gwinnett city elections
- Voting rights tested in Georgia county where blacks quickly lost power
- Voter registration surges in Georgia ahead of 2020 elections
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.