- Couple get 35 years for grape soda death of 5-year-old girl
- 19-year-old woman had lighter fluid poured down her throat, was burned alive
- Man arrested in shooting death of Auburn football player Jakell Mitchell
- Restaurant regulars give waitress a life-changing tip
- Passenger allegedly throws boiling water at flight attendant
If you were buying something on Amazon in the U.K. on Friday, you might have stumbled upon a deal that was too good to be true.
Well, it was, according to Engadget.
Between 7 and 8 p.m. Friday, thousands of items saw their price bumped down to a penny. A third-party system was to blame, according to Engadget.
Most of the transactions bought at that price were cancelled.
About the Author
Credit: Ben Hendren for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution