3. Insurer Lincoln Financial to expand in Sandy Springs: Lincoln Financial Group, a Pennsylvania-based provider of insurance, retirement and other financial services, said the company will expand its Atlanta insurance operation, adding hundreds of jobs over the next three to five years. [Read more]
4. Norfolk Southern to expand in Midtown Atlanta, bring 250 jobs: Railroad giant Norfolk Southern plans to relocate 253 workers from Virginia to its Midtown Atlanta office tower, according to documents from the city of Atlanta's development arm. [Read more]
5. CareSource to add 300 jobs as it opens regional HQ in Georgia: The expansion into Georgia, effective July 2016, will create 300 jobs, including an estimated 100 employees in Dayton to support the new business, and nearly 200 employees to staff the southern regional headquarters. [Read more]
6. Sitel call center to add 200 jobs in Augusta: Sitel is adding the full-time jobs to handle technical assistance calls for a large national cable company. Michael McDonnell, director of Sitel's Augusta site, declined to name the client. [Read more]
7. Six Flags hiring 'scare actors' for fall: Six Flags Over Georgia says it will hire about 400 people to be "scare actors" and other cast members in its Halloween-themed attractions this fall – about 33 percent more than last year. [Read more]
8. Bioscience center to help train workers, bring 1,500 jobs: The $14 million training center near Social Circle was part of a mammoth package of perks that helped woo a major pharmaceutical plant – and 1,500 jobs — to Georgia in 2012. [Read more]
In case you missed it — here are more companies bringing job growth to Georgia.