If you rock a high-and-tight haircut and love movies about singing, then you may want to clear your calendar for a few days in March.
“Pitch Perfect 3” is looking for mostly military types to include in multiple scenes filming throughout Marietta.
This movie is a sequel to the 2012 and 2015 films about a female a cappella group.
Star Rebel Wilson and costars Anna Camp, Kelley Jakle, Shelley Regner, Chrissie Fit and Ester Dean were seen out at Painted Pin in Buckhead the other night.
They’re looking for “military types” for background roles to film for $64 for eight hours of work.
They are also seeking a “HUGE range of ethnicities and nationalities” including the following, as listed in the casting call: Asian, Indian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Russians and Europeans.
Check out the roles below:
- For one of the said “military types” roles, extras would be made “to do some pushups” March 2, according to the casting call. You can be a man or a woman between 18 and 25 years old. When emailing the casting director (contact information below), make your subject “PUSHUP.”
- They are also looking for men and women to play “French police and medics” March 3. Use a subject of “RESCUE ME” when applying.
- They are also seeking actors to portray military families over multiple days. There’s a daytime shoot March 17 and overnight March 18, 19 and 20. Apply with a subject of “SING TO ME” and they’ll ask you your availability.
- The movie is looking for extras the night of March 18 with a preference for those with a “military haircut.” Make your subject line is “MARIETTA MILITARY.” This is the only listing without pay information.
- The shoot for the “HUGE range of ethnicities and nationalities” runs until the end of March and is the only listing with a location of in and around Atlanta. Entitle your email “AROUND THE GLOBE” to be considered.
To apply, send three photos (head, body and profile) and your age, height, weight and all contact information to extras@RoseLockeCasting.com.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.