Here are five things to know about the Falcons today:
1. Practice. Falcons coach Dan Quinn will meet with the media before practice at 1:30 p.m. The team is set to practice at 2:20 p.m.
2. Depth chart. Ben Garland remains listed with the first-team at right guard in the official depth chart released by the Falcons on Monday.
3. Stadium walk-through. The Falcons are set to visit their new home on Friday.
4. Collins’ replacement. The Falcons are looking long and hard at the cornerbacks on the roster. They must find a replacement for Jalen Collins, who’s been suspended for 10 games for violating the league’s performance enhancement drug policy.
5. Injury report. Falcons running back Devonta Freeman, who’s in the concussion protocol, is close to returning. Freeman did not play against the Steelers, but talked with Quinn.
Free safety Damontae Kazee (ankle), wide receiver Josh Magee (undisclosed injury), wide receiver Julio Jones (foot), wide receiver Taylor Gabriel (lower leg), linebacker Jermaine Grace (hamstring), and defensive end Martin Ifedi (ankle) did not play against the Steelers.
Also, tackle Austin Pasztor, who was signed on Saturday, and tight end Levine Toilolo, who was excused for personal reasons, did not play against the Steelers.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism. AJC.com. Atlanta. News. Now.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.