The Falcons will hold their rookie minicamp on Friday and Saturday in Flowery Branch.
Here are five things to know about the workouts:
1. The participants. The Falcons will have drafted rookies, undrafted rookies and tryout players on hand for practices, film and study sessions.
2. Rookies signed. The Falcons signed four of their rookie draft picks Friday.
3. What the rookies will make. Here’s a look at what the Falcons’ rookie class will make.
4. Undrafted players. After the draft, the Falcons signed 16 undrafted players including former Georgia receiver Jayson Stanley, who will be converted to cornerback. The Falcons have converted former wide receivers C.J. Goodwin (Cardinals) and Deandre Burton (Texans) into cornerbacks, but haven’t been able to retain their services.
5. Tryout players. Former Georgia Tech defensive tackle Desmond Branch has accepted an invitation to the Falcons rookie mini-camp, according to his tweet on Sunday that confirmed an AJC report.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.