A total of 13 players from Georgia High Schools and Georgia Southern’s kicker accepted invitations to play in the 71st annual Senior Bowl, which is set for 12:30 p.m. Saturday at Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile, Ala.
Players were scheduled to arrive Sunday. The first practice is set for Tuesday.
The coaching staffs from the Bengals and the Lions will coach the teams in the college all-star game.
Here’s a list of the players with Georgia connections:
• Kindle Vildor, CB, Georgia Southern, North Clayton High
• Essang Bassey, CB, Wake Forest, Columbus
• Jabari Zuniga, DE, Florida, Sprayberry
• Kyle Dugger, S, Lenoir-Rhyne Whitewater
• Josiah Coatney, DT, Mississippi, Chapel Hill
• D.J. Wonnum, DE, South Carolina, Stephenson
• Jonathan Greenard, DE/LB, Florida/Louisville, Hiram
• Blake Ferguson, LS, LSU, Buford
• Rodrigo Blankenship, PK, Georgia, Sprayberry:
• Tyler Bass, PK, Georgia Southern
• Tremayne Anchrum, OL, Clemson, McEachern
• Antonio Gibson, RB, Memphis, Eagle’s Landing
• Harrison, Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic, John Milledge Academy
• Jared Pinkney, TE, Vanderbilt, Norcross
• Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty, Paulding County
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.