The order for the top 20 picks of the 2019 NFL Draft are set. The first round of the draft will be held Thursday, April 25, in Nashville. Draft order was determined by team record.
The Atlanta Falcons will be drafting 14th overall. The Falcons’ win in the regular season finale over Tampa Bay dropped them seven spots in the order.
Here is how teams will be picking. Team records for 2018 season in (parenthesis):
1. Arizona Cardinals (3-13)
2. San Francisco 49ers (4-12)
3. New York Jets (4-12)
4. Oakland Raiders (4-12)
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-11)
6. New York Giants (5-11)
7. Jacksonville Jaguars (5-11)
8. Detroit Lions (6-10)
9. Buffalo Bills (6-10)
10. Denver Broncos (6-10)
11. Cincinnati Bengals (6-10)
12. Green Bay Packers (6-9)
13. Miami Dolphins (7-9)
14. Atlanta Falcons (7-9)
15. Washington Redskins (7-9)
16. Carolina Panthers (7-9)
17. Cleveland Browns (7-8-1)
18. Minnesota Vikings (8-7-1)
19. Tennessee Titans (9-7)
20. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-6-1)
21. Philadelphia Eagles-x (9-7)
22. Indianapolis Colts-x (10-6)
23. Seattle Seahawks-x (10-6)
24. Oakland (from Dallas)-x (10-6)
25. Baltimore Ravens-x (10-6)
26. Houston Texans-x (11-5)
27. New England Patriots-x (11-5)
28. Oakland (from Chicago)-x (12-4)
29. Los Angeles Chargers-x (12-4)
30. Kansas City Chiefs-x (12-4)
31. Los Angeles Rams-x (13-3)
32. Green Bay (from New Orleans) (13-3)
x-Subject to Playoffs
The draft order for playoff teams is determined by the following procedures:
A — The winner of the Super Bowl selects last and the other Super Bowl participant next-to-last, regardless of their regular-season record.
B — The Championship Game participants not advancing to the Super Bowl select 29th and 30th, according to the reverse order of their standing.
C — The Divisional Playoff participants not advancing to the Championship Games select 25th through 28th, according to the reverse order of their standing.
D — The Wild Card participants not advancing to the Divisional Playoffs select 21st through 24th, according to the reverse order of their standing.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism. AJC.com. Atlanta. News. Now.
Download the new AJC app. More local news, more breaking news and in-depth journalism.