The Hawks will hold their first pre-draft workout on Monday and Georgia Tech guard Josh Okogie will be among the participants.
The 6-foot-4 Okogie is an early-entry candidate and averaged 18.2 points, 5.8 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.5 steals during his sophomore season at Tech. Okogie, who is from Snellville and went to Shiloh High, was named Third Team All-ACC after the season.
Also included in the workout will be:
* Luke Maye, the 6-8 forward from North Carolina: The early-entry candidate averaged 16.9 points, 10.1 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 1.0 blocks and 1.0 steals as a junior last season. He was named Third Team AP All-American and the ACC Most Improved Player.
* Terence Davis, the 6-4 guard from Ole Miss. He averaged 13.8 points and 2.1 assists as a junior last season.
* Tyler Davis, the 6-10 center from Texas A&M. The early-entry candidate averaged 14.9 points, 8.9 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 1.3 blocks as a junior last season.
* Brandon Goodwin, the 6-2 guard from Florida Gulf Coast. He averaged 18.6 points, 5.5 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 1.4 steals as a red-shirt senior last season. Goodwin, from Norcross High, was an Associated Press Honorable Mention All-American and Atlantic Sun Conference Player of the Year.
* Jared Harper, the 5-10 guard from Auburn. The early-entry candidate from Pebblebrook High averaged 13.2 points, 5.4 assists, 2.4 rebounds and 1.2 steals as a sophomore last season.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.