Looking for a place to wine and dine your significant other for Valentine’s Day? There are plenty of dreamy locations in Georgia, but there’s one that stands out among them all, according to Business Insider.
The publication recently compiled a list of the most romantic destinations in every state. To determine their findings, the site’s experts scoured hundreds of restaurants, hotels, resorts, museums and other attractions throughout the United States.
For Georgia, the No. 1 pick was Chateau Elan Winery & Resort. Located north of Atlanta in Braselton, the 16th century-styled getaway is a full-service winery that includes 394 guest rooms, a golf course and a slew of amenities.
During a trip to the French countryside, visitors can learn how to pair various wines with Georgia’s local food artisans and even make personal wine labels. The destination also offers a spa suite with lavish soaker tubs and waterfall showers, and couple’s spa services include champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries.
Want to leave Georgia altogether but stay close to home? Wine Trails in Alabama, which features 13 different vineyards; Caladesi Island State Park in Florida; and Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Tennessee also made the cut for Business Insider’s top spots.
Take a look at the full round-up here.
More Valentine’s Day in Atlanta coverage:
- Atlanta among best cities to celebrate Valentine’s Day
- 5 places to eat cheap on Valentine’s Day in metro Atlanta
- 9 Atlanta restaurants offering classic Valentine’s Day romance
- 6 drinks that are pretty in pink (and red) and perfect for Valentine’s Day
- Buy This: 3 treats for your Valentine/Galentine’s Day
- 9 ways Atlanta singles can embrace (and actually enjoy) Valentine’s Day
- 15 ways to celebrate Valentine's Day in Atlanta
- 7 unique Valentine's gift ideas for him that say 'I love you'