Black Friday has arrived early, because a pair of Playstation ads have leaked.
The company announced the news this week, revealing that select online and in-store discounts begin as early as Nov. 17 and run through Nov. 28.
“Thanks to all of our fans for continuing to make PS4 the top selling game console and PlayStation the best place to play,” the company said in a press release. “We’re looking forward to another amazing holiday season and hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Here’s a snapshot of the deals.
- Playstation VR Grand Turismo bundle deal: $299.99
- Playstation VR The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim bundle deal: $349.99
- Playstation 4 1 TB System: $199.99
- Dual Shock 4 Controllers: $39.99
- Select deals: Up to 40 percent off for PS Plus members
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.