Five things you should know for Wednesday, August 26:
1. ESPN removed Curt Schilling from its broadcast team for the Little League World Series because of a tweet. [Read more about the story here]
2. Donald Trump continues his battle with Univision, this time kicking one of the network's reporters out of a news conference. [Read the full story here]
3. A middle school principal has resigned a day after he wife was accused of stealing $25,000 from the school system when she worked as an accountant. [Read more on this story here]
4. Cobb County will borrow less money than anticipated to build SunTrust Park — only $376 million. [Click here to find out what the payments will be]
5. If you liked yesterday's weather, you'll love today's. [See the full forecast here]
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.