Host Greg Bluestein and The AJC's Tamar Hallerman call in from the campaign trail to discuss the latest poll of Georgia voters, the possibilities of a runoff in the governor's race, voter enthusiasm, and more.
- AJC/CHANNEL 2 POLL: Deadlocked Abrams-Kemp race could trigger runoff
- AJC poll finds sky-high voter enthusiasm on the left – and right
- Interactive look at the November 2018 poll of Georgia voters
How the November AJC/Channel 2 poll was conducted
Politically Georgia releases new episodes every Monday, so be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play or Stitcher to keep up with all things Georgia Politics.
If you liked this episode of the Politically Georgia podcast, you may also like:
- Election Prep: A guide to Georgia’s Nov. 6 midterms
- Listen: Where Abrams, Kemp stand on key issues in governor’s race
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.