- What started as a father-daughter dance turned into quite the scene at this girl's quinceañera
- Judge Joe Brown turns himself in to serve jail sentence
- Picture of refugee father, daughter selling pens gets worldwide attention
- Get $25 in cash or $50 in Starkist tuna as part of settlement
- Okla. day care investigated, accused of drugging children
Fans around the world found a renewed love for Justin Bieber during Sunday night's MTV Video Music Awards.
>> PHOTOS: Best- and worst-dressed stars at the 2015 MTV VMAs
"What do you mean? When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no." (Courtesy of MTV)
>> PHOTOS: 10 potential running mates for Kanye West, 2020 presidential hopeful
>> RELATED: #KanyeForPresident? Stars react to West's rambling VMAs speech
Bieber's VMAs performance was simple. It was low-key. It was emotional – so emotional.
>> RELATED: Nicki Minaj throws epic shade at Miley Cyrus at the VMAs
The performance of his two new hits, "What Do You Mean" and "Where Are Ü Now," ended with some motivational and reflective words.
>> RELATED: Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj end their feud with duet at VMAs
"Sometimes we focus on the destination, but forget to focus on that journey. But when you fall, it allows you to get up stronger." (Courtesy of MTV)
>> PHOTOS: 2015 MTV Video Music Awards
And then the Biebs flew. It was almost too literal.
>> PHOTOS: Red carpet at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards
He finished up by crying, and the Internet broke. You're back Biebs, and we couldn't be happier.
This video includes images from Getty Images.
About the Author