- What started as a father-daughter dance turned into quite the scene at this girl's quinceañera
- Judge Joe Brown turns himself in to serve jail sentence
- Get $25 in cash or $50 in Starkist tuna as part of settlement
- 4 things to know about the deputy shooting in Houston
- Twins pretend to sleep after hearing mom on the baby monitor
Two Alabama fisherman had the catch of a lifetime when they rescued a pair of kittens that decided to swim to their boat.
According to Mashable, the fisherman were in the middle of the Warrior River in Alabama when one of the men spotted a kitten swimming to their boat. The kittens had apparently jumped into the water from the shore, swimming straight toward the boat.
The men in the video can be heard speculating that the kittens were likely abandoned and were desperate for help.
Read more here.
Credit: Channel 2 Action News
Credit: Georgia Senate Press Office