In honor of Halloween, many companies are giving away free stuff on Friday.
The following is a list of companies offering freebies, with restrictions. It’s important to note that most of the offers are based on location, so to be sure it’s suggested to call ahead before making a special trip.
Chipotle: Show up in costume at any participating Chipotle after 5pm and get a burrito for only $3.
- Outback Steakhouse: Bring the kids in their costumes and they'll eat free as long as you buy one entree.
- Build-A-Bear: Free sweet treats for kids, no purchase necessary.
- Petco: Get a pound of free dog treats from the Treat Bar through today with a $10 purchase and this coupon.
- Wendy's: You can purchase a Halloween Frosty coupon book for $1 and get coupons for free Frosty's. Proceeds go to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
- Sonic: Corn dogs or only 50 cents each all day long.1
- IHOP: Kids can create their own "scary face" pancake for free.
- Jamba Juice: From 2-7pm, kids can get a free smoothie.
- Bass Pro Shops: Get a free 4x6 Halloween photo between 5-8pm Friday, or Noon-5pm Saturday and Sunday. Other free kids events will be happening from 4-8pm as well.
- Boston Market: Free kid's meal with the purchase of any regular meal and this coupon.
- Olive Garden: Free kid's meal with the purchase of an adult entree and this coupon.
- Carraba's Italian Grill: Free kid's meal with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Sbarro: Kids in costume get a free slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza.
- Starbucks: Get a Franken Frappucino or any other grande Frappucino for only $3 after 2pm.
- Krispy Kreme: Show up in costume and you can pick a free doughnut of your choice, including the special edition Ghostbusters doughnuts.
- AAA Holiday Safe Ride Program: Members and nonmembers in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Nevada, Utah, Northwest Ohio, Northern California, and some parts of Virginia can call their closest AAA branch for a free ride and tow all weekend long. Be safe and avoid driving intoxicated this weekend.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.