- Toddler dies after anti-vaccine parents allegedly treated his meningitis with maple syrup
- Dog Whisperer' Cesar Millan accused of animal cruelty
- 5 dead in mass shooting near Pittsburgh
- Report: Man arrested after he sold his infant daughter for an iPhone
- Nestle USA recalls millions of frozen products that may have glass
Six people, including four children, were injured Saturday in an accidental shooting at a gun range east of Ocala, the Marion County Sheriff’s Office said.
A Lake County man was loading an antique shotgun shortly after 1:30 p.m. at the Forest Road 88 Shooting Range on NE 231st Avenue when he accidentally shot a concrete floor, said Marion County Lt. Ryan Robbins.
The ricochet hit two men, a grandfather and father, and four children, ages 8, 10, 14 and 15, Robbins said.
All six people were brought to Ocala Regional Medical Center, where they were treated for minor injuries.
Credit: Channel 2 Action News