- Pizza shop worker takes smoke break, saves 7-year-old boy
- Crazy video: Man drags shark back into water at North Carolina beach
- Baby's reaction after trying on first pair of glasses will melt your heart
- Strangers slammed her boyfriend's body image; she shut them down
- Mini ice age could hit Earth by 2030, researchers say
It has been touted as better than Black Friday, but is Amazon's Prime Day a bust?
If you go on social media, it appears to be that way.
Going on Amazon.com, you will see some of the deals the online retailer is offering to customers of its Prime service.
For $99 a year, Amazon Prime customers get many benefits, including: free 2-day shipping, free same day shipping in some areas, free unlimited video streaming, free streaming music and Kindle Owners' Lending Library.
An added benefit for one day, Prime Day offered deals that are only available to Prime Members, for example, up to 40 percent off the company's e-reader, the Kindle.
But many are underwhelmed by what is offered, and they're taking to social media to complain about it.
About the Author