If you’re someone who likes to exercise outside, or work out in groups, here’s something you might be interested in.
On most Saturday mornings through September and October, free outdoor fitness classes will be available in Roswell. The classes began Sept. 1.
Hosted by the city’s recreation, parks, historic and cultural affairs department, there will be classes on yoga, Zumba and Pilates available each weekend. The classes will be held in either Riverside Park or the Roswell Town Square.
Each class starts at 10 a.m.
Here’s a look at the upcoming schedule:
• Sept. 8: Yoga at Riverside Park
• Sept. 22: Yoga at Roswell Town Square
• Sept. 29: Yoga at Roswell Town Square
• Oct. 6: Pilates at Roswell Town Square
• Oct. 13: Zumba at Riverside Park
• Oct. 20: Yoga at Roswell Town Square
• Oct. 27: Yoga at Roswell Town Square
All classes are weather permitting, so checkout the city’s Facebook page for updates. For more information, visit the city’s website.
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.