Need a gig in DeKalb County?
Here are some of the hottest jobs in the area, according to Atlanta Journal-Constitution analysis of County Business Patterns, released by the U.S. Census Bureau this week. The list is based on stats from 2016, the most recent data released.
- Software publishing
- Office furniture (including fixtures) manufacturing
- Ambulance services
- All other miscellaneous textile product mill workers
- Meat markets
- Motor vehicle supplies and new parts merchant wholesalers
- Masonry contractors
- Non-internet publishing industries
- Surveying and mapping (except geophysical) services
- Stationery and office supplies merchant wholesalers
In other news:
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.