WorkSource DeKalb’s mobile career center will be at various locations this month, traveling the county to provide assistance to local residents looking for work.
The mobile career center provides services like job search assistance, workshops, resume writing and interview tips. Businesses may also use the mobile unit for interviewing, training, pre-employment screenings or recruiting.
Below are the dates, times and locations where the mobile career center will be later this month. For more information, visit worksourcedekalb.org.
- Jan. 17: 8 a.m. to noon at Fort McPherson, 1788 Hardee Ave. SW, Atlanta
- Jan. 21: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at DeKalb Access and Resource Center, 949 North Hairston Road, Stone Mountain
- Jan. 22: 1 to 4 p.m. at Commissioner Larry Johnson’s job fair, located at the Community Achievement Center at 4522 Flat Shoals Parkway, Decatur
- Jan. 23: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Lithonia-Davidson Library, 6821 Church St., Lithonia
- Jan. 24: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Merci Hills, 5959 Fairington Road, Lithonia
- Jan. 27: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at DeKalb DCS, 2910 Miller Road Suite 150, Decatur
- Jan. 28: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at DFCS, 178 Sams St., Decatur
- Jan. 29: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at St. Vincent DePaul Society, 4871 Memorial Drive, Stone Mountain
- Jan. 30: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Decatur Library, 215 Sycamore St., Decatur
- Jan. 31: 8 a.m. to noon at Fort McPherson, 1788 Hardee Ave. SW, Atlanta
Support real journalism. Support local journalism. Subscribe to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution today. See offers.
Your subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution funds in-depth reporting and investigations that keep you informed. Thank you for supporting real journalism.