By Amanda C. Coyne, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Sept 18, 2018
You don’t need to wait until Nov. 6 to cast your ballot for Georgia governor or any of the other offices up for election in the 2018 midterms. Gwinnett County offers multiple early voting locations starting Oct. 15.
The main location for early voting is the Gwinnett County Board of Voter Registrations and Elections Office at 455 Grayson Highway in Lawrenceville. Ballots can be cast from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays from Oct. 15 to Nov. 2. There is also one Sunday designated for early voting: Oct. 28 from noon to 6 p.m.
The county also has seven satellite voting locations. Satellite voting is another name for in-person absentee voting. This option is available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday starting Oct. 20, at the following locations:
• Bogan Park Community Recreation Center 2723 North Bogan Road Buford, GA 30518
• Dacula Park Activity Building 2735 Old Auburn Road Dacula, GA 30019
• George Pierce Park Community Recreation Center 55 Buford Highway Suwanee, GA 30024
• Lenora Park Activity Room 4515 Lenora Church Road Snellville, GA 30078
• Lucky Shoals Park Community Recreation Center 4651 Britt Road Norcross, GA 30093
• Mountain Park Activity Building 1063 Rockbridge Road Stone Mountain, GA 30087
• Shorty Howell Park Community Recreation Center 2750 Pleasant Hill Road Duluth, GA 30096
After Nov. 2, voters must wait until Election Day, Nov. 6, to cast ballots at their designated precinct.