READ | New York Knicks sign Morehouse's Walker to NBA summer league team
READ | 2026 World Cup: 4 reasons why North American bid matters for Atlanta
Here’s how former north Fulton stars rate out in the latest edition of Madden:
• Joshua Dobbs, Quarterback, Steelers – Alpharetta
Best attribute: Throw Power – 91
• Clint Boling, Guard, Bengals – Chattahoochee
Best attribute: Impact Blocking – 87
• Carl Lawson, Defensive End, Bengals – Milton
Best attribute: Acceleration – 89
• Peyton Barber, Running Back, Buccaneers – Milton
Best attribute: Acceleration – 90
• Kyle Sloter, Quarterback, Vikings – Mt. Pisgah
Best attribute: Throw Power – 89
• David Yankey, Guard, Panthers – Centennial
• Cory Helms, Center, Saints – Milton
Madden first launched as a video game in 1988. The latest version is due out on Aug. 10 and will feature soon-to-be NFL Hall of Fame wide receiver Terrell Owens on its cover.
The highest rating a player can receive is a 99. Attribute ratings for Madden are determined by EA Sports' team of scouts and "Rating Experts." The overall rating is then determined by a formula, combining all of those differently weighed attributes.
Seven players received 99 ratings in Madden 19, including Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Antonio Brown, Aaron Donald, Von Miller, Luke Kuechly and Rob Gronkowski.
Like North Fulton County News Now on Facebook | Follow on Twitter
Super Bowl organizers are looking for up to 10,000 volunteers to help Atlanta host Super Bowl 53.