The Fulton County Housing and Community Development Department wants public comment on the draft FY2016 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report. The report covers January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016. CAPER outlines how Fulton County used its allocation of Community Development Block Grant, HOME Investment Partnerships Act and Emergency Shelter Grant funds from the Department of Housing and Urban Development during calendar year 2016.
The county encourages all citizens and other interested parties to review the draft document and to submit their written comments no later than 4 p.m. April 28. The final version, which will include comments, will be submitted to HUD on May 1.
All written comments should be emailed to Errol.Newark@fultoncountyga.gov, faxed to 404-893-6629) or mailed to Attn: Errol Newark, Community Development Specialist, FY2016 CAPER, Fulton County Department of Housing and Community Development, 137 Peachtree Street, SW, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Two public meetings are also scheduled:
6 p.m. April 19 at North Fulton Service Center, 7741 Roswell Road, Room 235, Atlanta
6 p.m. April 20 at South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, Room 215, College Park
The draft CAPER will be available for review at the following locations:
- Fulton County Department of Housing and Community Development, 137 Peachtree Street, SW, Suite 300, Atlanta
- Atlanta-Fulton County Main Library (Central Library), 1 Margaret Mitchell Square, S.W., Atlanta
- Alpharetta Public Library, 238 Canton Street, Alpharetta
- College Park Library, 3647 Main Street, College Park
- East Point Branch Library, 2757 Main Street, East Point
- Southwest Regional Public Library, 3665 Cascade Rd., S.W., Atlanta
- South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park
- North Fulton Service Center, 7741 Roswell Road
- Fulton County Government Service Center, 5440 Fulton Industrial Boulevard, Atlanta
About the Author
Credit: Jason Getz / Jason.Getz@ajc.com