According to an incident report initially obtained by Channel 2 Action News, Adolph Thornton pulled up to the Cracker Barrel at 7995 Senoia Road in a Mercedes-Benz G63 about noon.
The rapper and another man with him were quickly told by the restaurant staff that the window on the driver’s side had been smashed, according to the report.
What police said was taken and the estimated values include:
• A $700 Louis Vuitton wallet with $2,000 of all $100 bills along with credit cards and his Social Security card
• A $300 Pirelli back pack with a $3,000 MacBook
• Cartier sunglasses worth $2,400
• A diamond chain worth $27,000
• Another chain worth $57,000
• A Richard Mille watch valued at $230,000
• A Patek Philippe watch worth $85,000
» READ | Woman sues Chick-fil-A after hot coffee spills on her lap at drive-thru
There was also a Glock 40 pistol that, along with the SUV, belongs to the rapper’s brother.
Police said it appears Thornton locked the SUV before he went inside.
The rapper has worked with Atlanta-centric rappers like T.I. and Gucci Mane in the past.
Thornton was not immediately available for comment Friday and hasn’t posted on social media since the theft.
According to his website, the rapper is set to perform in Louisville, Kentucky on Friday.
Bazydlo said about 11:30 a.m. Friday that the department is working on releasing the surveillance footage.
Follow The Atlanta Journal-Constitution on Facebook and Twitter
If Young Dolph sounds familiar...
Young Dolph Gives $20K to Baristas Fired for Playing His Song